Saturday, April 3, 2010

Embarrassing Moment of the Day

I received this text from my friend Adam in Connecticut tonight at 11:30pm.

"Sarah, I think you accidentally hit your phone because it called me during priesthood session tonight and when I didn't pick it up it went to voicemail. The really hilarious part is that you left a 20 minute long message..."

And this is what I was doing during Priesthood session.

1. Visiting my friend Julie.

2. Driving to Saratoga Springs for 40 minutes singing depressing love songs at the top of my lungs the ENTIRE way there.

Like this: (Cue high volume and emotion): "I've seen your flag on the MAAAR-ble ARCH but LOVE IS NOT A VICTORY MARCH, it's a COOOOLD and it's a BRO-OO-OO-KEN Hallelujah!!!" No joke.

Well, at least by the end of texting back and forth we were laughing and planning a roadtrip together. He said he'd bring Disney and I can bring the country.

No comments: