Monday, December 21, 2009

My niece

I went to visit my sister in North Carolina last week. My niece is the cutest little 2-year old girl in the world.

My sister and bro-in-law keep watching all these British shows, so my niece speaks with a British accent and says things like, "Can I have a go?"

She is also perceptive. At one point, she turns to me and says, "The baby is sleeping so you have to be REALLY LOUD so you don't wake him up!" I said, in a very serious tone, "That makes a lot of sense." She put her hands on her hips, glared at me and said, "This is NO JOKE!"

We walked around the duck pond and visited Duke Cathedral when the weather was cool. We also decorated gingerbread cookies.

On Sunday morning, she did not want to put her dress on. She yelled, "I'm so sorry daddy! I have to do my homework now!" Then she ran to his computer and pretended to type. It is funny how much kids imitate their parents.

I love my niece! The end.

No comments: